First make up haul - Sephora & Rossmann (drugstore) PART 2: BLUSHES

7:04:00 PM

Today's blog post will be a part 2 of my huge make up haul. Let's begin!


BLUSHES

I'm not gonna lie, I have bought quite a few blushes... And I'm happy with most of them. I got to try some new shades I didn't have before and they were not too expensive. So it's a win-win, right?


Miss Sporty Insta Glow blushers

I only tried shade 003 Flushed Pink on my face, and I loved it. It seems to leave a little bit of a stain effect, and thanks to that the colour stays visible on the face for a longer period of time. What is more, all of the blushes are super soft to the touch (they break a little because of that, as you can see on the 001 Luminous Beige shade), nicely pigmented and blend easily. I didn't have a problem with any patchiness or uneven blending.

Miss Sporty is an UK brand and I assume it can be found in many different European countries. It belongs to Coty, along with many other brands (like Rimmel, Astor, Bourjois, Chloe, Sally Hansen and many others), at least that's what I found on their site - of course I can be wrong :).


Lovely Natural Beauty blusher 

I believe it's shade 4, but I can be wrong, because I don't have it on hand right now. I have tried and liked this. It's similar in shade to Miss Sporty's 001 Luminous Beige, just a little darker. It is also said to be mineral and good for your skin - which is always good. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush

The shade I have is 020 Pink Rose, which I absolutely don't understad why is it called this way, because in my opinion is neither pink nor rosy. I would say it's peachy, or beigy.


Nonetheless, I really like it. It's the most "pricey" blush I've bought (even though of course it's not expensive by any means) and I can really tell the difference, at least in the packaging. I also love the British flag engraving and, what is most important to me (apart from the product itself) - how small it is! Thanks to that it's great for travel and it's the one blush I took with me now, going to visit my family in Vilnius.

The blush itself is really soft and quite pigmented, but it's not a bad thing. It blends really well, so it's easy to work with and you can get a natural effect, great for every day. I really love it and I'm glad I picked it up. If I could, I would probably buy more of these.


So these are all of the blushes I've bought. Yes, it's a lot for one person, especially considering I already have 3 more in my collection. Let's just say I went on a little blush craze while shopping ;)

The rest of the haul is coming soon! I will link all the other parts below as soon as they're up.

PART 1 ❤︎ PART 2 ❤︎ PART 3 ❤︎ PART 4

Sending my love,
Zhasine

P.S You can also follow me on my Instagram HERE, and on my Tumblr HERE.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lots of good tips for make-up lovers :) And I really enjoy your writing style. It's easy to understand and very clear. Keep up the good work! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it and I hope you'll come back for more ;)

      Delete

Blog stats