First make up haul - Sephora & Rossmann (drugstore) PART 4: FACE + LIPS

3:12:00 PM

So it's time for the last (but not least) part of my Sephora and Rossmann haul! Finally, huh? I know not many people have been reading my posts (yet?), but if you did, I really hope you like it as much as I enjoy writing these blog posts. Without any further due, let's get into my face and lip purchases!



LIPSTICKS

As most girls, probably, I'm obsessed with lip products. I rarely wear nothing on my lips and like to change the colour I'm wearing pretty much every day. What is more, I still haven't found my "perfect" lip colour, that would make me go "This is it!" and wear it for the rest of my life. I'm not sure if it will ever happen, but I like to think that I'm in search of this perfect product/colour. And with that in mind, I expanded my collection a bit with these two babies.


Sephora Cream Lip Stains

I already own one of these, in the shade 13 Marvelous Mauve, so I knew I was going to like them. They stay in place all day without budging and are transfer proof (as long as you don't eat anything oily or wet your lips too much), they also are quite easy to apply, very pigmented and the colour is true to what you see through the packaging.


The two shades I picked up are 05 Infinite Rose (the bottom one) and 06 Pink Souffle (the top one). 06 Pink Souffle is actually what I have on my lips in the first photo.


I have worn them on my lips only once yet, but I really enjoyed it. Both colors are really pretty and good for spring and summer, and, basically, everyday. Especially the lighter color (05 Infinite Rose). In the packaging it seems a little metallic and that threw me off a little at first, but I decided to give it a go and I have to say, it looks really nice and natural on the lips. I love those kinds of colors for everyday and I'm pretty sure I'll get quite a lot of use out of it, as it will go well with a lot of both everyday and more glam make up looks. 06 Pink Souffle is a really pretty cool toned pink, it almost seems a little purple, I would say. When I first swatched it next to 13 Marvelous Mauve, I was afraid they are too similar and that I basically have two identical shades now. Luckily, as soon as it dries, 13 is darker and more browny, and 06 is lighter and much more bright. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself ;). Unfortunatelly I don't have 13 on hand now and can't give you swatches to compare.

Regular price: 45 zł (11,57$) for one
I bought it for: 27 zł (6,94$)

PRIMER


Cashmere Secret Smoothing Base

So I bought this because my good friend (best, actually) used it, loved it, and even said it's better than the famous Smashbox primer. I wouldn't know, because I haven't tried the Smashbox one, but so far it made a good first impression on me. I only used it on my face once, but it did make it incredibly smooth and felt really nice. Also, a little goes a long way, and I feel you're getting quite a lot in this bottle (30 ml/1 fl.oz).

Cashmere is a Polish brand, but I believe you can get it on Amazon and Ebay.

Regular price: 33,99 zł (8,74$)
I bought it for: 17,33 zł (4,45$)

FOUNDATION


Sephora Collection Teint Infusion

I tried it on my hand in the store and fell in love with it immediately. It felt so light weight, but covered well and moisturized! I didn't want to but it at first, because I didn't really hear anything about it and I was intending to buy something else for my foundation this time, but, well, life happened. I came back to Sephora and bought it anyway, in the shade 10 Ivory. At least I got a 40% discount!

I have only tried it once on my face yet and, unfortunately, I didn't like it at all. It seemed really cakey and was very visible on my face. But I am not going to give up that easily. Maybe I applied too much? Or maybe I should not apply it with a sponge, as it gives more coverage that way? I don't know, but I am going to give it a few more tries before I decide whether I like it or not. I'll keep you posted!

Regular price: 75 zł (19,29$)
I bought it for: 45 zł (11,57$)


L'oreal Paris Infallible 24-h Matte Foundation

This is the foundation that I wanted to buy in the first place. I was thinking about it for a long time now and finally decided I need it in my life. And I wasn't wrong! This is my baby now, I love it so much.

I have it in the shade 11 Vanilla, which is probably the lightest one. It is still slightly too dark for me (yes, that's how pale I am), but with a tiny bit of self tanner and bronzer I can make it work. And it's definitely worth the effort. I have never tried a foundation I would love this much. As soon as I apply it, it seems to disappear, you can't tell I'm wearing any foundation. At the same time, it smoothes out and covers any imperfection and makes my skin look fabulous. As if this was not enough, it stays all day without moving and doesn't make me shiny! Yes, I have only tried it a few times, but I'm just so in love! Well done, L'oreal!

Regular price: 59.99 zł (15,42$)
I bought it for: 30,59 zł (7,86$)

CONCEALER


Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer

I have it in the shade 02 Beige, which is a little too dark for me to use it all over the face, but it's perfect for concealing my dark under eye circles. It even reminds me a little of my Maybelline Fit me concealer, that I am using for that purpose at the moment. I have to use a light, highlighting concealer afterwards to balance everything out though (I use it on all hight points of my face).

I have only tried it once, so I can't really say much about it. It seems really nice though. It's thick, but moisturizing and has a nice coverege. I will keep you posted as soon as I have an opinion ;).

Regular price: 50,49 (12,98$)
I bought it for: 25,75 (6,62$)


So that is all when it comes to my huge make up haul. You will find links to all parts below. I really hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for reading! Please let me know if you like it in the comments section below, as well as tell me what you want to see next. I have quite a lot of ideas of my own, but of course I will take yours into consideration. See you in the next post! xoxo

PART 1 ❤︎ PART 2 ❤︎ PART 3 ❤︎ PART 4

Sending my love,
Zhastine

P.S You can also follow me on my Instagram HERE, and on my Tumblr HERE.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am very grateful for inspiring me to go to rossman at the last day of discount and buy wonderful lipsticks. before that I was reading your blog and realizing how much i want all these things too! great job so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you got some great stuff ;) I skipped on the lipstick sale... I've spent too much money already :D Thank you for reading <3

      Delete

Blog stats