August Favourites 2016

9:54:00 PM

Hello everyone!

As you may already know, I'm currently not staying at my house. This is the reason why I'm not posting as often as I should and would like to. This, I hope, is going to change soon, as I'm planning to be home again by the end of next week. I might have more time to post then :).


 This week I decided to write about my monthly favortes. Yes, I know it's a weird timing for a favorites post, as it's just past the middle of August, but I haven't talked about products I've been loving since May now and I would like to change that. Especially as you seemed to like it :).

SKINCARE


Oriflame Optimals Aqua Refresh Face Mask

I got this mask in the Christmas Season this year, but I haven't been using it, as I had some other stuff I wanted to use up. Only lately I've discovered how amazing it is. It's a moisturizing mask in a light blue gel form, it also smells amazingly fresh. I have to admit, I haven't been really using it as a mask, but as a night cream. I just take a little less and massage it into my skin. It sinks it wonderfully and doesn't leave any weird residue. I've been using it this way for more than a month now and I've been loving it. So much that it might appear in an Empties post pretty soon!


Nivea Soothing Toner

I've already mentioned it on my Instagram, so if you're following me there (which you obviously should) you already know that I love this toner. I'm still not sure if I enjoy it more than my last one, but starting using toners was a great decision in my opinion!


Ziaja Deep Moisturizing Foot Cream

Feet are a part of our bodies we tend to forget about when we have less time or are lazy. And knowing I'll be working a lot and will probably be tired most of the time, I decided to buy this deeply moisturizing foot cream, hoping for a faster effect. I can't be sure, as I haven't been using it too consistently, but I love the scent and it works brilliant as a hand cream or any-other-part-of-the-body cream. I've been loving it for that (plus makes me smell fresh like a lemon).


Etude House My Lash Serum

Remember the Korean make up and skincare haul I did a while back? I mentioned this product there. I took it with me on all of my trips and have been using it every single night. I have to say, I don't know if it made my lashes any better, but I also was not complaing about them (apart from them having no pigmentation). Nonetheless, it's a pleasure to use and I really enjoy the ritual.

Lacalut Lip Balm

It's a lip balm my parents got for free with their Lacalut toothpaste. What can I say, I've been enjoying a lip balm this month. No lipstick, no lipgloss, just a simple, clear lip balm.


Nivea Vitamin Shake in Cranberry & Raspberry

Speaking of lip balm, here's another one. This, on the other hand, smells amazing and makes my lips a little more pink. And I've been loving that. Great for no make up make up days. Makes me happy every time I use it.

MAKE UP


L'oreal True Match Concealer in 2 Vanilla

This is a well known product in the make up world, so of course I had to try it. So far - I love it (obviously, it's in my favorites post). It's creamy, but not too thick, blends easily and doesn't crease under my eyes. It also covers my dark circles like a dream and matches my skintone. What's more to wish for?


Bourjois Healthy Balance powder in 52 Vanilla

And this is what I've been setting the mentioned concealer with. I've talked about this products on my blog before, it's nothing new. I love the scent and how it adds a little coverage to my simpliest make up looks I've been doing lately. It's also the only mirror I've been using for doing my make up for more than a month now.


Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer

Obviously, mine is travel size, which is even better, as I'm actually travelling right now! It's not why I've been loving it though. The way it blends and the pigmentation is the reason. I've had it since the Christmas season, I'm pretty sure I've been using it almost every day, and there's barely a dent. That's how little you need! Or, at least, that's how little I need. You know what's also great about it? Works amazing as an eyeshadow, alone or paired with other products.

Lovely Gold Highlighter

Apart from the fact that the lid on my packaging is already broken, I have no idea what's there not to love about it. Yes, I haven't tried too many highlihters yet, but this one completely matched my expectations. It's beautiful and buildable, you can make it soft or you can go all the way and be seen from space. It's also so amazingly affordable!


And that is all I have for today. I really hope you enjoyed, please comment if you did! I have so many plans for future posts, so please stay tuned. As for now, have an amazing day! xoxo

Sending my love,
Zhastine

P.S You can also follow me on my Instagram HERE, and on my Tumblr HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats