EMPTIES #3: Catrice, AA, Neutrogena...

11:28:00 PM

Hello there!

How are you doing? How is your summer going? Tell me everything! Oh, and wanna know how I'm doing? Keep in touch with me through my Instagram, Tumblr or Twitter.


Today's post is going to be, again, empties! Yes, I've just did a blog post about that, but if you've read it, you know that I had to split it into parts. And here is the promised part two.


AA Cosmetics Hydro Algae Pink Facial Toner

Let's start with something I loved a lot. I have mentioned it in my May favourites, I've finished it a long time ago, and I still miss it and think of it sometimes. That should tell you how much I loved it. It made my skin feel great, more clean, moisturized (I'm all about that), and it smelled amazing.

I give: ●●●●●●●●●●

Would I repurchase? Absolutely!

Price: 17,00 pln ($4,30)


Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner

Another products that was already mentioned on this blog, this time in THIS post, about the make up I want to finish up. It's a face primer - a silicone based one. I enjoyed using it, but not too much and I'm happy I'm done with it. The container is great for traveling - I just put a product I want in there and I'm good to go. It's small, sturdy and closes nicely.

I give: ●●●●●●○○○○

Would I repurchase? I don't think so, I would prefer trying something else.

Price: 17,79 pln ($4,48)


Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Cream Wash

I really enjoyed the scent of this product, but, unfortunately, not the consistency. It was too gentle, I would prefer something foaming or grainy. Because of that reason I would love to try a Face Wash from this range. I also used and loved the Daily Scrub.

I give: ●●●●●●●○○○

Would I repurchase? No, because I felt it didn't do enough.

Price: 21,29 pln ($5,36)


Biały Jeleń Hypoallergenic Shampoo with clean cotton

I chose this shampoo because it's hypoallergenic and gentle. My dad used it when he had allergies and I tried it back then and loved this, so I decided to buy it for myself. It did a good job, was nice to my hair even though didn't do anything special, and smelled really nice. It's also affordable. It didn't last me very long though.

I give: ●●●●●●●○○○

Would I repurchase? Yes! I don't expect much from my shampoos, only my conditioners.

Price: 8.99 pln ($2,26)


Le Petit Marseillais Mandarin & Lemon Shower Gel

Le Petit Marseillais make some of my favorite shower gels. When I first tried one of their products, I was amazed by the intensity of the scent. This was no exception, I enjoyed every drop of it :)

I give: ●●●●●●●●●●

Would I repurchase? Yes, I've repurchased different scents many times now and will continue to do so :)

Price: 9,79 pln ($2,46)

And that is all I have for today. I'm sorry if it feels rushed, but unfortunately it is. I wish I had more time to really review every single product, but I tried to give you a general idea of what I think of them. Anyways, thank you so much for reading! That is the last post that I managed to pre-write, so please forgive me if there's nothing new on this blog for a while now. I will do my best to write something, but I can't make any promises.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in the next one! xoxo

Sending my love,
Zhastine

P.S You can also follow me on my Instagram HERE, and on my Tumblr HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats