September Favourites 2016

12:09:00 PM

Hello everyone!

October is already a week in and I remembered I didn't write anything about products I've been loving. And it's always a pleasure to talk about things we love, isn't it? So here we go.


As usually, I'm going to split things into categories. I also decided I'm not going to do a huge review in this post, as here I'm just sharing the things I love. I don't want this post to be a hundred miles long. If you want me to talk about any of the products mentioned more, just tell me in the comments! I'd love to do a review.

HAIRCARE


Uoga Uoga Bling Bling Hair Mask/Serum

Uoga Uoga is a Lithuanian brand of 100% natural beauty. This is something I got from my good friend as a birthday gift, and it's also one of the first products form this brand that I've tried. And I'm obsessed with it! It has an amazing coconut scent, which makes it a pleasure to use it, but most importantly, it makes my hair super soft.

L'oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil

This is something I bought more toward the end of the month, and I'm still testing it out, but I'm in love with it already. I apply a tiny amount on the ends of my hair and it moisturizes and makes my hair soft and nice to the touch.

NAILS


Avon Nail Experts Fresh Aloe Cuticle Gel

This is something I've been stealing from my mom every time I was doing a manicure. For whathever reason, my hands are super dry lately, and this helped moisturizing my cuticle before painting my nails.

La Luxe 6in1 Nail Serum

I'm a big fan of using a nail serum as a base coat, I feel it makes my nails not beak as easily and, as a result, I experience less chipping. I've been using the one by Eveline Cosmetics before and after I've run out, I decided to try something else - this one. I've used it a few times already and I really like it!

MAKEUP


Miz Club Make Up Sponge

Because my Beauty Blender is so old, I picked up this sponge in the drugstore, just to try it out. I didn't really believe it would be amazing and it surprised me a lot. It's not as squishy as the original Beauty Blender, but it's very soft and blends make up amazingly. What I also love about it is that it doesn't soak up my foundations - at all! Therefore, I waste less product, it also seems to give me a more full coverage look (depends on the foundation of course) and washing it is super easy! It also was about 2 euros, which is super cheap compared to the beauty blender.


Catrice AllRound Concealer Palette

I've been loving this palette for many things before, and lately I've discovered another way to use it. I started carving out my brows with an angled brush and a little bit of concealer. This concealer palette is perfect for that, as it's very thick and full coverage, but blendable at the same time. Unfortunately the packaging of mine broke completely about a week ago, but I've already purchased a single concealer from Catrice.


Clio Lip Syrup in 6 Naked Rose

The lip products on the picture are basically all I reached for in the month of September, and anytime I wanted my lips a little red, I grabbed my Clio Lip Syrup. I love how it feels so nice on the lips and gives a fresh, red glossy look that goes well even with the most natural make up look.

L'oreal Colour Riche Extraordinare Liquid Lipstick in 600 Nude Vibrato

This is probably what I grabbed the most last month. I love how it's moisturizing and so easy to use. When I didn't have time of didn't want to think about my lipstick, I used this. It's a beautiful peachy nude colour, and it also smells amazing. To find out more of my thought on this product, you can ready my review HERE.



Eveline Max Intense Colour Lip Liner in 14 Nude

I bought it on sale for 0.99 euro cents and I don't regret it at all. It's a beautiful red brow colour that is not nude on my skin tone at all - it looks like a perfect fall lip shade. It's also matte and long wearing, which I also love. Probably my favourite lip liner out of all that I have.


Avon Pressed Powder

This is something that is probably not on sale for a long time now, so I'm not even sure if I should talk about it... It also doesn't have a name or a shade, which is a little confusing for me. Anyways, it's not really a typical pressed powder - it has golden flecks in it. It's also a little darker than my skin tone. I like using it as a base for my contour. It warms up my skin a little and makes the contour blend in easier.


Wibo Glamour Shimmer

At first I didn't really like this one, I thought it was too dark and the only way for me to use it is as an eyeshadow. Well, that's not true. I love using the first two stripes as a highlight on my face and inner corners of my eyes.


As for the rest... I use it on my collar bones and shoulders :). And sometimes on my face, when I'm going for a bronze, glowy look.


Avon 8-in-1 the Metallics eyeshadow palette

Yes, that's a lot of Avon in my favourites this month, but my mom used to work at Avon, so we have some stuff lying around in the house... And this one wasn't even opened, as my mom never uses these kinds of shades. So I took it, and I loved it :).


It's not the best quality, but it contains shades that I don't have in any of my other palettes, and that's why I like it so much. I especially like the pink, green and yellow shades, but all of the other ones are pretty too. I didn't really play with them wet yet, but the silver seemed to go on nicely with a slightly damp brush, so maybe I should try using the that way as well.

OTHER


This last one is not make up related whatsoever... But I had to shade it anyways. You may not know this about me, but I'm a huge potterhead (at least I was when I was little), so when this book released, I just had to read it. And it was one of the best evenings of the month (yes, I finished it in one sitting). I highly recommend reading it if you were a fan of the Harry Potter series, you will not regret it!

And that is all I have for today. I'm very sorry for not being active for a few weeks now, there's been stuff going on in my life and I just didn't have time nor motivation. But now I'm back. Thank you so much for reading and see you in my next post! xoxo

Sending my love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats