November Favourites 2016

8:06:00 PM

Hi guys!

I can't believe November has already come to an end and we're getting closer and closer to the end of 2016! It's been quite a busy month for me (hence so little blog posts), but I can proudly say I did get some things done. Like, for example, my Christmas shopping is almost done (just one gift left to buy), Christmas tree is up, Christmas lights are up... I'm ready for Christmas and I can't wait, it's my favourite time of the year :).

Enough of the ramble, let's get into what I've been loving this past month!


Pantene Pro-V  Intense Regeneration leave-in conditioner. You might have seen this mentioned in my haircare post (HERE). I haven't been using many leave-in conditioners lately, and I remember liking some in the past, so when I saw this baby was on sale, I decided to pick it up. There's barely anything left in mine, so you can't really see it on the photo, but it separates into two layers and you have to shake it before spraying. It smells amazing, probably like all products from this line do (I had a conditioner and it smelled the same, not sure about anything else), and this already makes the experience worth the low price tag (especially as I bought it on sale). Apart from that, I noticed my hair being much softer after I started using it, it's also easier to detangle and generally feels healthier. I absolutely fell in love with it and will probably try other products from this line, and maybe other leave-in conditioners to see if they all are that great nowadays ;)


# Lorac Pro eyeshadow palette. I have bought this palette about three years ago and I don't regret it at all. It was in and out of my everyday make up shelf, but it was always getting quite a lot of love. This month it was absolutely in, I reached for it every single day that I wore make up.


My absolute favourite shades this month were Taupe, Sable and Gold, I used this combo pretty much every day. But even if I didn't, even if I used other palettes, I always reached for this one, as it has amazing mattes. It's a perfect everyday palette for a beginner in my opinion, it's incredibly easy to use and the quality of the shadows is stunning.


# Borjouis Radiance Reveal concealer in 02 Beige. I have finished my Fit Me concealer from Maybelline around the beginning of the month and I've been using this one ever since. I was really amazed by how nice to use it is (especially as I was afraid it might not be as good as the Fit Me). It's creamy, but not too thick, it covers nicely, but doesn't make my undereyes look cakey. It also smells amazing :).


# Too Faced Love Flush blushes in Justify My Love and Love Hangover. Around the beginning of the month I've bought two "Christmas gifts" for myself - two mini's sets from Too Faced (I've even posted an Instagram photo of it HERE). Out of all the products that came in these sets, I fell for the blushed the most.


When I first opened them I was afraid they's be too dark for me, as all of my blushes were much lighter in the pan. Indeed, these are very pigmented and if you use them wrong, you can totally end up looking like a clown. The trick is to use just a tiny bit - you can always add more if that's not enough. Because of that, even though these are so tiny, I feel like they are going to last me forever!


I also like the brush shown on the pictures above. I think it's a blush brush, but I wouldn't be able to use it with these blushes. Instead, I use it to apply bronzer into the hollows of my cheeks. It's so cute I always want to keep it on my everyday make up shelf!


# Too Faced Candlelight Glow in Rosy Glow. This is something I really wanted to have and ended up with mixed feelings. I have to say, I love how unique it it (at least for me). I've never seen a highlighter so subtle yet so beautiful. It literally looks like you're standing in candlelight and it's your natural glow. At first, I was a little disappointed with how subtle it is, but I've grown to appreciate it and now I think it's beautiful.


# Wibo Je T'Aime highlighter. Now something from an affordable end. This baby is a stunning, intense highlight. I absolutely love it. Despite being so affordable, it's very buttery and gives off a strong, champagne glow. Something for those who like to be seen from space!


If I had to choose between these two, I would probably go for the one from Wibo, as it's a fraction of the price and I actually like it more - as it's more intense.


I've been switching my lipstick up this month a lot, but these are the ones that I loved the most (even if I wore them just once).

# Maybelline Color Sensational Matte in 930 Nude Embrace. I still can't get over how amazing this lipstick is, it's probably one of, if not THE best lipstick I've ever tried. It's matte, but not drying, and so incredibly pigmented! And I love the shade (HERE).

# Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 13 Marvelous Mauve. Another one of my ultimate favourites. No wonder it's so popular! The color is amazing and the formula is very comfortable (despite being matte) and long wearing (HERE, HERE)


# Golden Rose Longstay Liquid Matte Lipstick in 03. This formula has quickly grown to be one of my favourites. It's incredibly pigmented in just one layer, long wearing, comfortable and smells gorgeous. I might even say the formula is better that the Sephora one, but nothing beats that 13 shade to me ;). I was a little afraid of this shade at first, but now I think it looks amazing and I love it on me (HERE, HERE).

# Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Legendary. I barely ever wear red, as I'm, for whatever reason, scared of it, but I wore this one one day and I absolutely loved it on me (HERE, HERE). I especially loved how comfortable the formula is (which goes to all of Be Legendary lipsticks I tried), how pigmented it was and how surprisingly long lasting it was on my lips. Obviously, not as long lasting as my matte lipsticks, but I could sip on my tea and my lips were still covered ;).

So these are all of my favourites of November. Have you tried any of the products I mentioned? If so, did you like them? Maybe you have any recommendations for me? Or suggestions? Write everything in the comment section below!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great weekend!

Sending my love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats